The 52 Week Money Challenge

We all can use some extra money. Especially after the holidays. On New Years day, I was so excited when I stumbled upon this challenge. The 52 Week Money Challenge. Each week you would save money depending on what week it is. For example, Week 1: you save $1.00, Week 2: you save $2.00, Week 3 you would save $3.00. And so forth and so on. By the end of week 3 you should have $6.00 saved. I know that's a small amount, but if you keep at this challenge by the end of the 52nd week (12/31/13) you should have a total of $1,378.00.Isn't that great. I have started this challenge, and would like to challenge you. Do you think you can do it?

PLEASE, FOLLOW THIS BLOG OR LEAVE A COMMENT SO WE KNOW WHO'S TAKING THE CHALLENGE.

Don't forget to SHARE this, and challenge your friends as well.

I DARE YOU TO TAKE THIS CHALLENGE WITH ME!

By kids creates

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram