We Are The World

Stop, Please Help Us!!!!!!!!!

Recently I have been doing a lot of writing. I almost feel like a kid again. When I was a child I enjoyed the power of an ink pen and a note pad. What lovely things you can bring to life, with just little doodles on paper. I have shared some of my writings with the world in the past, but nothing like this.

I'm currently doing a survey, wanting to know who is more likely to share a thought, a feeling or just simple words of encouragement for my Silently Speaking Group. Silently Speaking is a group of people who speaks freely about themselves, their families, or whatever the thought maybe without the worry of judgement. You can look at it kind of like a stress reliever.

                        How can you help?

We just ask if you can leave a comment on your feelings, thoughts, or even if it's something on your mind that you just need to say but can't say it out loud. Share it here with the world anonymously. 

It should be in the form of a poem, each line doesn't have to rhyme, but together we can spread our voice around the would that will inspire others, encourage some, and motivate all. So PLEASE help us hear from the world. Add a line and share. Our goal is to reach the entire Internet world with just a click of a button. And we can't do it without you.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, people from the bottom of our hearts, help make this project successful we can't do it without you. You don't just have to write one line either add a thought everyday, you never know who's life you may change. 


Please add a line, then share this topic and encourage people to add a line as well.

First line starts here:

My thoughts are inspiring, my words are powerful, and my love is real. Does this make me tough?   
Strong is what they call it. I'm scared, I can't show it. Because to some it's just not enough.

By kids creates

1 comment:

  1. Please keep this going. Add a line. We can make a difference.

    ReplyDelete

Instagram