Concerned Girlfriend of 6yrs

Hey, Everyone 

We did it, we received our first email question. Thank you Ms. Carmen.


Carmen writes:
      I have been in a committed relationship with Mr. Man for 6 long years now. We live together, we're proud parents of a beautiful 2yr old girl. I love him dearly, and he says he feels the same about me. We both work full time jobs. I work the day shift, and he works overnight. Which means we rarely have time for each other. He's a great father as well as provider. He holds me, he cooks for me, bath water ready when I come home from work, he does the whole 9 yards. Sounds like I'm the lucky lady right, well guess again.
I write to you Ms. Bloggy, because when my man is supposedly at work. I can never get a hold of him. Not on the job phone, nor his cell. I send text messages, and leave voice mails. Still no luck. This has been going on for 2yrs now. I love my Boyfriend, and one day wish to be his wife. I just fear that there is someone else. It's just that his game is so good, when he finally does come home he always knows the right things to do to shut me up, and make me smile again.
I know I'm a sucker, but I certainly can't take this anymore. I don't want to leave, so I come to you for help.
Ms. Bloggy, please help.
Do you think Mr. Man is being unfaithful?




By kids creates

1 comment:

  1. Well Carmen, I'm not going to sugar coat it. I do believe something may be going on. I mean out of 2 whole yrs you can never contact him when he goes to work. God forbid and if emergency takes place.
    Carmen I say, prepare him a nice breakfast go over and beyond. Prepare his bathwater, make him feel as much love as you have to offer. Then just talk to him, tell him how you feel. Help him understand that your in this for the long run. Have a conversation, you guys rarely get to see each other. I can say I'm pretty sure lack of communication is what's killing your relationship.
    Now don't get me twisted, I'm not covering for him. Keep your eyes open Carmen, and do what you have to do for you and your daughter to be happy. Don't let him walk over you. Only you know when enough is enough.

    ReplyDelete

Instagram