Bringing in the New Year

As the New Year approaches, I can't help but to ask myself, What did I accomplish this year? And I must say I didn't accomplish much. 365 days has passed by, sad to say I feel like I'm on the same boat I was on in 2011. With that being said, my New Years resolution is to accomplish more. For the past couple of days, I have started writing down things about me that I would like to change and do. As I thought about this I thought hey this is going to be a breeze. But as the list started to grow, it dawned on me that I haven't been so honest with myself. I realized that I wrote down goals that were almost impossible for me to reach. I'm learning that in order to reach long term goals, short term goals must be met first. Therefore I have decided to form a list of short term goals, that will lead to accomplishing my long term goals.

I know this is going to be a tough road to go down, but I'm ready and I can almost feel the greatness. I know as long a I stay committed and pray god will lead me to success.

You are your greatest asset. Put your time, effort and money into training, grooming, and encouraging your greatest asset.
Tom Hopkins  

I want to hear from you, what is 1 thing you plan to do and or change for the new year? 
Please leave a comment 

By kids creates

2 comments:

Instagram