Feed your Soul

What is love, if one can not touch it.
Is it real, or just a myth that every body believes in.
I tried to experience love once, back when I was young,
Wound up getting my heart snatched out, fighting a fight I could not have won.
He told me he was teaching me, nall training is what he called it.
How to be a woman, how to treat a man, how not to talk because he didn't want to be bothered.

Who is love, is it my best friend.
At times that's how it is, but little did i know it would slowly creep to an end.
Are you who taught me how to be a woman, how to wear my hair, how to hold my posture.
How could you have been my love, when you constantly treated me like you were my father.
Controlling, mean, and verbally abusive, I guess that's why mom was constantly running.
Well I'm coming out of this shell that I once lived in, turning into a what I call a proud woman, beautiful and stunning.

When is love, is it once he says his heart belongs to you.
No, it's when I wake up and realize that we should be threw.
I'm packing your things, mister that's your que to kick rocks
Sorry I guess that's something you should have thought about, when you decided to try a different flavored juice box.

Where is love, it is here and lies deep in my heart.
It feels me up and keeps me whole, been feeling this feeling since we had to part.
My home is so warm now, cozy, peaceful, and drama free.
Living my life like I'm suppose to, taking the time to put time into me.

Who is love, not the man who abuses you, verbally, physically, and mentally.
Love is the one who holds you, molds you, and encourages you to be all you can be.
The one who comforts you in your weak moments, pushes you when you feel like you just can't go any more.
Love is the one who want duck through another persons door.

So i refuse to be hurt, crying with low self esteem,
Because now I know Who, What, When, Why, and Where love is, because I love is me.

 Feel free to leave a comment, let me know how you feel. What is love to you?














By kids creates

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram