Understand my Blog

Thank you all for taking the time to view my blog. I'm still kind of new to this, but so far I'm am very happy with the outcome. My plan is to touch a million hearts. I'm on a mission to save our youth. One day at a time.

I would also like to remind everyone of what this blog is about. This blog was set up for people to poor out their feelings, get it off your chest, hash out, whatever you would like to call it. I believe that if you are allowed a place to vent, then we can began to STOP THE VIOLENCE. Most of the time resulting to violence can be prevented if you we are allowed just a moment to blow off some steam. While others are aloud to offer positive advice. Maybe it's not that bad after all.

Lately in the news I have come to notice that innocent people are loosing their lives, or getting injured, because another person got mad. Refer to my blog Top Eyeopener of the Day  for stories. 

So come on everyone Help me, Help us.
Don't forget to follow before you  leave.

By kids creates

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram