Speechless

Words can not express the way I feel right now. I don't know any of the families in Connecticut, but this terrible tragedy still hits home for me. I have small children ages 8 and 11. To think that innocent people can get hurt inside of a school. Our children are suppose to be safe at school. My heart goes out to all who suffer in such a horrific crime. 

PHOTO: People console each other outside the Sandy Hook Elementary School following a shooting inside the school in Newtown, Conn., Dec. 14, 2012.


shooting

Message to the families of the victims: 

In this very moment in your life, I know your hurting and it seems like this pain is going to hurt forever. When you can, just take a moment to your self and try to remember all the beautiful moments that the lord has bless you with your loved one, and be thankful for all those things that helped create a million memories. Sending each and everyone of you a virtual hug.
 May peace be with you. 
1 Share equals 1 Virtual hug and prayers. 
Let's overload these families with hugs and prayers, please share this with everyone you know.

By kids creates

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram