Life Test

I'm a beautiful young adult, with and inspiring point of view.
In love with where I came from, with an astonishing attitude.
The kids at school think I'm weird, so I have no friends.
Never even took the time to know me, so I just learned how to express with my pen.
If you read in between the lines you can see that my thoughts tend to drift.
I'm overloaded with information, that can cause my path to switch.
Why do people say things like, I love you and you know it's not true.
I'm only 14 I don't need a man, your only chasing me because of the last girl went through.
I'm smarter than that, with the eye of a tiger, the heart of an eagle, and a very old soul.
I'm bright enough to understand that my goodies are precious, so I treat them like gold.
I believe that these are the toughest yrs in a persons life.
Peer pressure, having sex, doing drugs, not finishing high school should all be tough fights.
Without guidance, no one to shed the light.
Here we are, young children forced to do what we think is right.
Is it because we expect the tools needed to succeed in life to be laid right in the palm of our hand.
Stop take a breather, do you really think it's that easy. You can't go through life without a plan.
To you my readers here's something I want you to know.
 Thank the lord for your struggles, continue to be positive and eventually you will start to grow.
Don't always take the easy lane.
You can do it, it's worth it. It just comes with a little pain.
 
 

By kids creates

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram