Reaching Out

Hello Everyone,

Welcome to my  Q&A Blog. Lately I have been noticing that a couple words of encouragement can go along way. You know like that one person that says good morning everyday no matter what mood their in. I don't know about you but that good morning goes a long way with me, especially if I'm feeling down.

Sometimes we all need a little reassurance. Rather it's insecurity issues, in your relationship, or you are just plain insecure within yourself. Talk to me I can help. Are you in a difficult situation and just feel like you back is up against the wall. Don't hesitate to send me and email. I'm here for you. Teenagers are you being bullied,  peer pressure starting to wear on you. Worry no more, straightupbloggy@gmail.com wants to here from you. No need to walk around without a doubt of what to do next.

In this project, I would like to incorporate young adults ages 15 and up. It's easy to do, just send an email to straightupblogging@gmail.com. I will then go over it and give back positive info on what I believe will be the correct way to handle your situation. Then your question will be posted on my blog, for others to give their advice as well. Everything will remain anonymous unless you choose otherwise.

 Blog Topic of the Day:

 Each day there will be 1 topic posted. You will be able to comment on it, I'm asking that you leave positive info. As we never know who's lives we may touch.

My goal is to try to build a relationship with the entire Internet world. That's a long shot considering how big this world is. That's okay I have plenty of time to answer your emails, and help you with your problems. Although I'm hear to help everyone, my ultimate goal is to reach out to our youth. Encourage them to do what's right, whats expected of them, and to be their own person. I would like to help our youth understand that they control their destiny, so working hard to achieve this goal is my number 1 priority. Help me Help us bloggers.

Don't hesitate, I'm here. Spread the word.

By kids creates

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram