MONEY

This is what we all want, rather it's fast or slow.
Paper, Cash, Moola, Green, we all chasing that doe.
How can I reach the top?, How can I prove I'm worthy of it.
Family says go to school get a job, then the shoe will start to fit.
Peers say, sell drugs, hang out in the streets, it will most definitely come fast.
Little did I know, I was putting myself on a ride that soon be out of gas.
The money was starting to flow, fast and easy didn't even have to break a sweat.
But what I didn't see was the cops plotting to run up in my set.
BOOM! Door burst open, room filled quickly with blue and whites.
I'm thinking to myself, I gotta get out quick, but all I know is to fight.
Dad meets me a the police station,"son you suppose to be in school.
Instead you want to be a dope boy, sell drugs and break rules.
Thank you officer I can take it from hear, trust me you will never see him again.
OK son, I know I wasn't the best father, your 15, it's not to late for me to begin.
After school we can spend time and shoot some hoops. It's important that we take time to bond.
I'm sorry son we can't go back, but I should have been there for you and your mom.
You don't want to go down that route like I did, and get a late start in life.
I want to grow, become a man, get a job, take responsibility, even one day be blessed with a wife.
You see life has it's challenges son, you just have to understand that patients is the key.
I been there did that, learn from my mistake, and became a better man. Now I know how to lead, come on son follow me.


It's never to late to save our kids.

By kids creates

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram