Email Post of the Day

Ms. Lisa writes:

Today was a very great day for me Ms. Bloggy, I'm writing this email to let your readers know that a change will come. I use to be addicted to drugs, I lost my kids do to my actions, and I even quit high school. All because I wanted to hang with the in crowd. My young adult years were horrible. No body wanted me around, I lived on the streets for years. Then one day I woke up, I refuse to live my life like this. I said to myself. It was hard, but I know I had to start somewhere. I went to a shelter to seek help for women like me. From there I began taking it one day at a time. Let me be the first to say, it was definitely a long hard struggle. Blood, sweat, and tears all played a major roll in my transformation. I made it, and now I'm stronger than ever. I have a great job, I have been clean for 4 years now, and I even got my kids back. Hear me when I say this readers, the lord is good.

The message that I want to give to your readers is:
 When life serves you lemons, make lemonade.

By kids creates

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram