Speak out loud, Reach out to the Youth

Yesterday was not so good. I was hoping to get at least 1 or 2 lines added to the poem. Guess luck wasn't on my side. I'm taking this time to ask if you all can please take a moment to share a feeling, emotion, or even a comment.

We are trying to develop a vision through words. If we can get enough people to participate, the lives we can change, the power we can use to motivate our youth, encourage our youth. To strive for success and not result to violence because it's the easy way out. Help me Bloggers, let's reach out to our youth. We have to stop the violence. Kids are killing kids, adults are kids. Pretty soon we want have a next generation. So come on people lets give our youth something to work for, some goals to set. I want my kids to have a future don't you.
Check out my Post We are the World
Please add a line and share...................
I really believe that with our words we can make a difference.

By kids creates

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram